I grew up with a passport in one hand and a suitcase in the other. At two and a-half-years-old, I took my first plane ride on a Delta Airlines’s DC10 aircraft and flew from Gatwick, London to Atlanta, Georgia.
That trip began my life-long adventure of international travel. Since then, I have visited 46 States and 33 countries and counting. I absolutely love to travel, and my love for photographing new and exciting locations never disappoints, no matter where I am. Many people ask, “What’s your favorite country?” and I always answer, “Switzerland,” but I quickly add that I have many favorites. Here’s my list in no particular order.
• Austria: Hallstatt, Vienna
• Chile: Patagonia, Puerto Montt, Santiago
• England: York, Cotswolds, Godalming, Windsor, Whitby, London
• France: Annecy, Paris, Colmar, Nice, Eze Village, Villefranche-sur-Mer (Côte d’Azur)
• Germany: Füssen, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Ramsau
• India: Agra, (too many locations)
• Italy: Rome, Capri, Bergamo, Sorrento, Amalfi
• Scotland: Edinburgh
• Switzerland: Zermatt, Lauterbrunnen, Grindelwald, Luzern, Geneva, Zürich
Many of my Europe images have been used by Shutterfly for product advertising.
Click HERE to view the my most recent pictures from Spain, France, Italy, Monaco, and Vatican City.
Click HERE to view a collection of images from various parts of the world.